Get in touch with the future
waveguard touch is a dry electrode EEG cap. The unique Ag/AgCl coated soft polymer electrodes provide stable, research-grade EEG signals while maintaining subject comfort. The combination of these innovative dry electrodes and the industry-leading waveguard cap makes waveguard touch the best solution for dry EEG.
- waveguard touch is a dry electrode EEG cap
- incorporating the latest developments in dry electrode technology
This great innovation paves the way for the future of EEG with many exciting application areas.
Facts & Benefits:
- Coated Ag/AgCl EEG electrodes provide stable
- research-grade dry EEG
- Electrode wires are integrated into the double-layered cap fabric
- Various electrode heights for homogeneous contact and pressure distribution
- Soft, multi-pin electrode design ensures consistent contact quality, even through hair
- Active shielding technology and eego software artefact correction for clean EEG signals
- Available in 8-, 32- and 64-channel variants
- Available in sizes infant through large adult to ensure a precise fit for many different head shapes
- Best in class signal quality and comfort
Designed for eego:
waveguard touch is fully compatible with your eego amplifier and eego software. The active shielding technology and built-in artefact correction algorithms eliminate noise and artefacts for clean, dry EEG signals. It is the perfect companion for your eego amplifier!
8-channel waveguard touch cap (CY-401)
32-channel waveguard touch cap (CY-251)
64-channel waveguard touch cap (CY-261)
sizes for Adults and Children:
- Large (L; 55-60 cm)
- Medium (M; 50-55 cm), a medium size of waveguard cap will fit 65% of persons over the age of 10.
- Small (S; 46-50 cm)
- Child* (C; 42-46 cm)
- country: Netherlands
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology