TI-30X Plus MathPrint Scientific Calculator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This TI-30X Plus MathPrint Scientific Calculator is an advanced option that's loaded with features for you to use. Probability calculations for the Normal, Binomial and Poisson distributions can be accessed through logical menus and prompts. With list based entry for data and statistics, it is far easier to enter and edit.
- This is an advanced scientific calculator.
- This calculator has a 4 line display, allowing you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
- It uses 2 CR2032 batteries, which are included.
- There are intuitive menus for Normal, inverse Normal, Binomial, and Poisson distribution calculations, with no messy syntax to memorise.
- List based entry for data and statistics makes it easier to enter and edit.
- You can use the MathPrint feature to display expressions, symbols and fractions.
- You can generate random numbers for probability simulations and store them directly to a list.
- Texas Instruments
- Descriptive Colour
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 year
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 78W x 12D x 168H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.15 kg
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type