Ten20 contains the right balance of adhesiveness and conductivity, enabling the electrodes to remain in place while allowing the transmittance of electrical signals. Ten20 conductive paste will hold the electrodes in place so there is no need to disrupt a test to reattach the electrodes. Ten20 is washable, non-drying and easy to clean up. Apply the electrode using Ten20, and it will remain in place until it is removed.
- Packed per 3
- Conductive paste
Ten20 is an opaque adhesive paste that is intended to reduce skin impedance when using non-disposable neurodiagnostic electrodes. Ten20 is a staple for expert technicians throughout the world who have come to rely on its optimal balance of adhesiveness and conductivity.
Ten20 conductive paste is ideal for applying 10mm electrodes in a 10/20 pattern for EEG tests, evoked potential procedures, ENG exams, brain mapping, and MSLT procedures.
Electrodes stay in place:
Ten20 Conductive Paste will hold the electrodes in place so there is no need to disrupt a test to reattach the electrodes. This reliable paste will conduct the signal that the technologist/technician is relying on for clear results.
Expert technologists and technicians throughout the world rely on the optimal balance of adhesiveness and conductivity of Ten20 paste. Apply the electrode using Ten20, and it will remain in place until it is removed.
- The right balance of adhesiveness and conductivity
- Washable and non-drying
- Water washable, non-drying formula is easy to clean
- Reduce skin impedance when using EEG electrodes
- Convenient sizes
How to use:
- Fast clean-up: Ten20's washable, non-drying formula makes it very easy to clean up. Simply wash with warm water to remove; no harsh chemicals are required.
- Simple to use: Ten20 Conductive Paste is supplied in a 3-pack of convenient jars or tubes for every need. All products contain an expiration date and a complete list of ingredients to promote patient safety.
- Easy to store: All products are packaged in easy to store boxes that should be stored at room temperature. Every product has a three-year shelf-life marked on the box and the individual containers.
- Avoid eye contact. Not to be used on patients with a history of skin allergies to cosmetics and lotions. Not recommended for current-inducing electrodes.
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology