Stat X-Series EEG
Stat X-Series EEG...
Wireless, easy-to-use, comfortable EEG Headsets for the healthcare profession.
The Stat X-Series mobile EEG systems offer healthcare professionals cost-effective and practical solutions for on-call and portable EEG in minutes. The headset design enables mobility during recordings, while also minimizing the artefacts and noise typically associated with traditional, wired EEG systems. Standard software and SDK are included to enable the development of applications with the potential to add diagnostic or treatment value.
- 10-minute rapid setup
- Automated wireless impedance checks
- ESU-MC Bluetooth wireless range up to 10 meters
- 8+ hour rechargeable battery life
- On-board accelerometer to quantify head movement and position
- Data quality monitoring and feedback
- Sizing to fit adolescent (age 6) through adult heads
- Multiple options for data synchronization
- Provides files viewable in Persyst® and other recognized software
- The Stat X-Series System(s) is FDA cleared prescription use or use in IRB approved studies.
- The system can be used in the home, at a healthcare facility, or clinical research environment on patients ages 6 and older to acquire EEG, EOG, ECG, and EMG signals.
- The Stat X-Series system only acquires and displays physiological signals, no claims are being made for analysis of the acquired signals with respect to the analyses’ accuracy, precision, and reliability.
- Those interested in developing non-medical EEG applications should consider the B-Alert research EEG systems and their suite of related software.
Each X-Series system includes acquisition software with functionality including:
- Acquisition, storage and display of raw data signals
- Capability for a manual event marking and annotation of files
- Integration with third party event markers using the External Syncing Unit (ESU)
- Automated delivery of resting-state tasks eyes open and eyes closed
- Files saved in European Data Format (EDF)
- Basic SDK to facilitate programming access to all software functions
- Channels: up to 20 EEG plus one optional ECG channel
Sampling rate: Sampling rate 256 samples/second - all channels
Dynamic Range: ±1,000 µV
Resolution: 16 bit
Input impedance: 500 MΩ typical
Common mode rejection ratio: -115 dB, typical
Bandpass characteristics: 0.1 Hz HPF Firmware, 67Hz LPF Hardware
Noise: Noise 3 μV peak-to-peak, typical
Head movement/position: Angles obtained with 3-axis 12-bit accelerometer
RF Band: Bluetooth 2.4 to 2.48 GHz (ISM band), latency < 340ms
Transmission mode: Bluetooth SPP 2.0- via USB Dongle or External Syncing Unit
Data transmission range: ~ 10 meters, line of sight with onboard antenna