Sleep Profiler™ EEG Sleep Monitor bridges the gap between laboratory polysomnography and actigraphy. Three frontopolar channels provide the EEG, EOG and EMG signal features needed to characterize by-stage sleep time. The lightweight, the wireless device includes voice messages and other intuitive design features that enable reliable self-application in the home with acquisition across multiple nights.
Sleep Profiler combines the web-based presentation of recorded signals with validated auto-staging and technical editing capabilities. Interpretation features include customized editing, touch-point insertion of key diagnostic and treatment recommendations, and secure signature insertion.
Report formats include automated generation of medical history summaries, medication usage, comparison to age/sex normative ranges, and patient reports that contrast their sleep diary entries to the objective sleep quality measures.
Sleep Profiler RTA combines the wireless transmission of the signals to a tablet with real-time sleep staging for the monitoring of sleep quality and abnormal EEG patterns in hospitalized patients or in research applications.
- Records EEG, EOG, EMG, with optional submental EMG or ECG, pulse rate, head position, head movement, quantitative snoring
- Auto-staging accuracy equivalent to PSG-based manual staging variability with:
- sleep spindles, spindle duration and power spectral densities
- movement arousals, cortical arousals, microarousals and autonomic activations
- sleep latency, REM latency, N3 latency
- Monitors study status and automatically sends reminder emails
- Multi-night studies with night-to-night comparisons
- Up to 30 hours of in-home recording between battery charges
- Objective vs. subjective comparison report
- Continuous 24/7 monitoring available for the ICU or Hospital
- Available with an application of novel sleep biomarkers.
Auto-Staging Validated to PSG
Sleep Profiler enables clinicians to easily and accurately:
- Differentiate short sleep syndrome from sleep state misperception
- Identify abnormal sleep patterns attributed to chronic or neurodegenerative diseases
- Monitor the effects of OSA therapy on sleep quality
- Assess the dose-dependent medication effects on sleep architecture and sleep continuity
Sleep Profiler is ideal for multi-night or repeated measures assessment of patients complaining of symptoms consistent with:
- Other non-OSA sleep disorders
Benefits of the Sleep Profiler:
The advantages this device offers include:
- Convenience, since you can use it at home instead of having to stay at a facility overnight for your assessment
- Data on whether or not you snore during sleep and how severe and frequent this occurs
- Measurements of your REM sleep and slow-wave sleep
- Data on the total amount of time that you sleep and the percentage of time in different sleep stages
This data is needed in order for your doctor to be able to make an accurate diagnosis. Having this diagnosis means that you can begin receiving treatment to help ease symptoms and improve your sleep quality. This can help lower your risk of developing problems due to poor sleep quality.
- Channels: Up to 8
Power: Rechargeable Battery
Dimensions:7cm x 4.5cm x 1.75cm
Weight, Including Batteries:71g (2.5oz)
Memory:8 GB internal
Recording Time: Up to 30 hours
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology