The Neuroelectrics® Instrument Controller (NIC2) is an integrated environment for end-to-end management of Starstim® and Enobio® devices from your computer. This powerful platform offers basic and advanced modes to design and monitor any experiment involving electroencephalography (EEG) and/or transcranial electrical stimulation (tES). Moreover, it provides handy access to all relevant instructions for use of our systems and methods to integrate Neuroelectrics® devices in real-time with other systems.
- NIC2 is a part of all Neuroelectrics® systems. In the case of Starstim-Home®, it can be used only to design protocols.
- NIC2 is free for download on our website.
- Online mode: Perform and record interventions and experiments
- Offline mode: Review previously recorded experiment files
- Protocol editor: Create, adjust, export and import protocols
Operating System compatibility:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Mac OS X: > Snow Leopard
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Communication interface: WiFi / USB
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 768
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology