The Atlantis MINI-Q II is the next generation in MINI-Q technology from BrainMaster. The intent of the MINI-QII is to save valuable time. This device provides a hardware extension to the Atlantis 2×2 and 4×4 devices and provides automatic control of sensor site selection, and software support for session control and data collection. It uses a standard 19 or 20 channel ElectroCap of compatible headgear. Up to 20 channels can be gathered on a 4×4 device, and in half the time of the 2-channel device, providing built-in data analysis, and formative assessment, topographic maps, and connectivity maps with optional NeuroGuide software. 19 channels can be collected in 5 passes using the Atlantis 4×4, providing whole-head assessment information.
- With the MINI-Q II, it is possible to acquire 2 or 4 selectable channels of EEG for assessment or training purposes.
- It is particularly useful with Live Z Score %ZOK Training, as a way to select sensor sites quickly and accurately.
- t is possible to make full-head topographic maps using either a 2-channel or 4-channel Atlantis, which is not possible with the standard MINIQ.
- The MINI-Q II has 8 positions and can switch 2 or 4 channels per position.
- With a 2-channel device, it is possible to gather standard 12-channel data from Fz, Cz, F3, F4, C3, C4. P3, P4, T3, T4, O1, O2 for direct analysis, or for use with third-party software.
- In addition, the MINI-Q II can be used to gather 16 homologous sites from a 2-channel device (F3. F4, F7, F8, C3, C4, P3, P4, T3, T4, T5, T6, O1, O1), and produce topographic maps using NeuroGuidetm 2.4 (for BrainMaster) for later.
- When used with a 4-channel device, the MINI-Q II gathers data in half the time and thus provides more complete coverage.
- It is also possible to produce full 19 or 20-channel assessments with the MINI-Q II and the Atlantis 4×4.
Advanced MINI-Q support is provided in the 3.0 software including the new optional Session Wizard which provides advanced session design functions. Sessions can now be designed with variable run length, automated user-programmable prompts and pauses, and real-time control of signal processing and feedback.
Assessment and neurofeedback training can now be combined in complex sessions that manage the user interface as well as signal processing and feedback. Built-in EEG data analysis and statistical recording is fully automated and requires no user intervention.
MINI-Q I and MINI-Q II include optional licenses for Session Wizard software. This unit does not function independently. This unit must be used in conjunction with our BrainMaster Atlantis units.
- 1 – Mini-Q II
- 2 – Mini-Q User licenses for two separate BrainMaster Atlantis Devices
- Dimensions:13 × 10 × 4 in
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology