The Home Tablet is a lightweight and robust software & hardware solution designed for subjects for home studies. Its graphical interface guides a subject and their caregiver through device setup and maintenance with precise and visual instructions. Additionally, it automatically spots the situations requiring troubleshooting and informs home users about the required steps to solve these issues. With a reliable connection to the device and the institutional database of the investigator, the Home Tablet serves as a telemedical platform that ensures that both researchers and home users are updated in real-time regarding all relevant events.
- Home Tablet is available only as a part of the Starstim-Home product kits.
- Tablet model: Microsoft Surface Go
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10
- Platform data exchange: via internal WiFi card
- Device data exchange: via USB-C WiFi dongle
- Installation of 3rd party software: available
- Software synchronization: as an add-on feature
- Consulting service: recommended to ensure the quality of the final deliverable
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology