Enobio® EEG systems
Enobio® EEG systems
Wireless medical-grade EEG systems for high precision EEG monitoring.
Fully Integrative Platform & Service for Brain Research:
- ERP: Integrate stimuli software and EEG analytics libraries for effective Event-Related Potentials (ERP) experiments.
- SDK: Use Enobio APIs to integrate the raw EEG signals into your investigational app
- BCI: Integrate with state-of-the-art tools for Brain-Computer Interfacing and Neurofeedback
- Mobile Brain Imaging: Record outside the lab for sports performance and consumer neuroscience research
Hyperscanning: Study multiple subjects at a time with precise synchronization
- Precise EEG: With a high dynamic resolution & sampling rate, Enobio is one of the most precise systems in its class
- Easy set-up: In just a few minutes, prepare your EEG recording with up to 32 channels
- Mobile and wireless: Up to 20 hours with SD card recording, open for integrations with other physiologic sensors
- Real-time EEG analysis: Time-frequency analysis with scalp and cortical source display during EEG acquisition
Proprietary dry & wet electrodes: Enobio offers handy gel, solid gel and dry electrode solutions, ready for your application.
Enobio® is our wireless and powerful easy-to-use EEG system. It is ready for basic and advanced research:
Welcome to the next generation of precise recording EEG devices with 8, 20 and 32 channels and an intuitive user interface for real-time visualization of high-resolution EEG data. Enobio is CE medically certified in Europe and FDA-cleared in the US.
- EEG monitoring in clinical applications
- Brain development research
- Mobile brain imaging
- Brain-computer interfaces
- Neurofeedback applications
- Application development with SDK
- Consumer neuroscience research
- Warranty: 2 years standard / 5 years GOLD
- EEG Insights Consultancy: Starlab, our exclusive partner leading in applied neuroscience
- Customer Service: Free lifetime customer support + one-on-one expert assistance
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology