The total mobility solution.
eego sports offers complete freedom to collect high-density EEG data, bipolar EMG signals, and a variety of physiological sensor data, wherever and whenever required, with publish quality data in less than 15 minutes!
One look and it is clear: with 24-bit resolution, an onboard battery with up to 5-hours of recording time, and weighing in at 500 grams, the compact eego amplifier is designed with mobility in mind.
- While small, eego sports is highly durable and offers a host of add-ons and modules to meet the needs of nearly every researcher interested in the mechanisms underlying cognitive processes and body motion.
- Recordings can be done in nearly any environment on nearly any subject, even world-class athletes at work.
All recorded data are stored directly on the tablet which is carried in the backpack together with the amplifier. This aspect has a great advantage in prevention of data loss. As the amplifier and the tablet are connected directly with each other, the data transfer process does not depend on the quality of the wifi or Bluetooth connection and therefore the data are always safely stored on the tablet.
Powerful, highly adaptable, and intuitive: eego sports is a system for collecting comprehensive and reliable data of body and mind in real-life settings like no other. eego sports is the ultimate solution for you!
Features & Benefits:
- Online live EEG and EMG
- Plug & play system with quick set-up times
- High-density recordings with ultra-high signal range
- Available in 5 configurations for recordings of up to 128 referential channels.
- Extended pro configurations include EMG and physiological sensors
- Support for dry and gel-based EEG caps
- Acquisition of up to 24 bipolar or sensor channels pro version only
- Physiological sensors for respiration, temperature, skin conductance and acceleration pro version only
- Programmable gain
- Web server for convenient remote control of single or multiple recording clients
- User-selectable sampling rate up to 2048 Hz.
- 8-bit trigger input for ERP studies and synchronization with external devices
- Support for LSL event recording via wired and wireless networks
- Support for EEG and impedance data streaming via wired or wireless networks
- Compatible with the SDK for seamless integration with mind-machine interfaces and real-time data access
- Secure data storage, even when out of WiFi range
- Archive server solution for safe storage, data backup and external media optional
- Synchronized video recording optional
eego™sports is leading the way for a new era of cognitive neuroscience studies. The system comes with a plethora of options to apply in research that requires mobility and freedom in movement. The system is light and compact enough for even the smallest child, yet robust enough for an elite athlete in training. Imagine the possibilities with eego sports!
eego sports is the complete solution for EEG & EMG studies in:
- Movement science
- Sport science
- Behavioural psychology
- Consumer behaviour science
- Brain-computer interface
- Rehabilitation studies
- Multi-subject and multimodal studies
The eego™ amplifiers are CE marked medical devices, and have FDA clearance under 510(k).
The assembled eego sports solution: backpack containing the eego amplifier and Windows tablet, waveguard EEG cap, and a simple cap-to-amp connector.
The eego sports pro versions include the auxiliary sensor kit containing sensors for respiration, temperature, skin conductance, acceleration.
All eego sports pro solutions include a 3 month trial of analysis software.
All eego sports pro solutions come with 2 years warranty on amplifiers, 1- year warranty on waveguard caps, and 6 months of free remote support.
The benefits of active shielding:
By using a shielded waveguard cap the user is able to record high-quality EEG in conditions where conventional electrode systems would not work. For instance, when doing EEG/ERP research using a portable ERP system without having access to shielded rooms. In these cases, the active shielding of the electrode leads will continuously deliver you with good-quality data and protect it from the 50/60 Hz environmental noise. Moreover, active shielding protects data in situations when the subject is physically active. Active shielding works only when both the EEG amplifier and the cap are shielded. All eego systems are shielded come by default with a shielded waveguard cap.
Key benefits of active shielding:
- The movement of electrode cables do not interfere with EEG recording
- Good signals, even when your impedances are high
- 50/60 Hz environmental noise is shielded
- No need for expensive and fragile pre-amplifiers at the cap.
- Dimensions ( w x d x h ):160 x 205 x 22 mm per amplifier module
- Number of referential channels:32, 64 or 128
- Number of bipolar channels:24 to 48 (pro versions only)
- Noise:< 1.0 UV RMS
- Referential input signal range:150 -1000 mV pp
- Input Impedance:> 1GOhm
- CMRR:> 100 dB
- Max. sampling rate:2048 Hz
- Resolution:24 bit
- Bandwidth:DC (0Hz) – 0.26* Sampling Frequency
- Trigger input:8-bit TTL
- USB interface:USB 2, electrically separated
- Operation time:Up to 5 hrs
- Country: Netherlands
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology