Connecting minds - think about it.
eego rt comprises everything needed for brain-computer interfaces (BCI), neurofeedback and related fields in a compact tablet-sized device, available in three standard configurations for direct access high-density EEG recordings of up to 16, 32 or 64 channels.
Good things come in small packages - just as the latest development of ANT Neuro – the eego rt solution. eego rt comprises everything needed for brain-computer interfaces (BCI), neurofeedback and related fields in a compact tablet-sized device, available in three standard configurations for direct access high-density EEG recordings of 8, 32 or 64 referential and optional 24 bipolar channels.
This medical device assures:
- high-quality data streams with an outstanding resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 16 kHz.
- In combination with our waveguard caps, the active shielding technology of eego rt results in excellent data quality even under the toughest conditions.
- Grid noise interference and movement artefacts are concerns of the past.
Working on making the next generation communication device for locked-in patients? Helping children battle ADHD with neurofeedback? No matter your application, eego rt will deliver the highest quality, high-density EEG signals right to your software. Due to the out-of-the-box integration with major freely available BCI packages and attractive pricing, eego rt will kick start your research.
The benefits of active shielding:
By using a shielded waveguard cap the user is able to record high-quality EEG in conditions where conventional electrode systems would not work. For instance, when doing EEG/ERP research using a portable ERP system without having access to shielded rooms. In these cases, the active shielding of the electrode leads will continuously deliver you with good-quality data and protect it from the 50/60 Hz environmental noise. Moreover, active shielding protects data in situations when the subject is physically active. Active shielding works only when both the EEG amplifier and the cap are shielded. All eego systems are shielded come by default with a shielded waveguard cap.
Key benefits of active shielding:
• Movement of electrode cables do not interfere with EEG recording
• Good signals, even when your impedances are high
• 50/60 Hz environmental noise is shielded
• No need for expensive and fragile pre-amplifiers at the cap
- eego amplifier compatibility: All EE-21*, EE-22*, and EE-41* amplifiers are supported
- Supported platforms: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 bit and 64-bit applications),
Linux (32 bit and 64-bit applications)
- Other features: Referential, bipolar and trigger channel streaming
- Country: Netherlands
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology