8-Channel Dry Electrode EEG Amplifier and electrodes
Here's a versatile development kit for EEG researchers.
The Dev Kit includes everything you need to undertake EEG experiments and custom hardware development: an 8-channel amplifier, inputs for CGX dry electrodes and ExG’s, and a headband for mounting dry electrodes.
Everything an EEG researcher or developer needs for unencumbered experimentation. The Dev Kit includes everything you need to undertake EEG experiments and custom hardware development: a 32-channel amplifier, inputs for CGX dry electrodes, ExG’s and traditional wet caps, and a headband for mounting dry electrodes.
- Up to 32 Channel System
- Practitioner Level
- Soft, washable fabric band with reinforced polymers for a snug, artefact-resistant fit.
- Standalone Amp (data acquisition unit) attaches to the headband, stores data on an SD card, or streams via Bluetooth.
- Up to 16 hours of battery life.
- Configure loose lead lines to meet your experimentation needs.
- Compatible with CGX sensors.
Optional In-Ear EEG:
Unique in-ear EEG for researchers. Comfortable and lightweight with excellent signal quality. Plugs into a single channel on the Dev Kit. Kit includes 3 Auris Earbud Sensors and 100 disposable HydroFlex Earbud Sensors. Note: Not appropriate for sleep studies.
Features & Benefits:
The ECG Development Kit supplies researchers and developers with the necessary supports to realise market-ready wireless solutions.
- Best data quality - Integrated altimeter and 9DoF inertial sensing via accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer, each with selectable range.
- Five wire, four lead ECG solution, measuring bipolar limb leads and user's choice of V1-V6.
- Measure two channels of EMG data with a common reference electrode.
- Software configurable right-leg drive for common-mode interference rejection.
- Software configurable amplifier gain and data rate.
- Respiration demodulation capability on-chip.
- Lead-off detection capability on-chip.
- Test signal on-chip for validation purposes.
- EEPROM storage device enables expansion board detection and identification, as well as 2032 bytes of data storage available to users.
It Is Not Intended For The Following Uses:
- monitoring of patients in a clinical environment
- use in medical diagnosis
- on subjects undergoing surgery
- use in sterile environments
- use with sleeping subjects
Do Not Use This Product In These Situations:
- near high-frequency surgical equipment
- if exposed to ionizing radiation
- in oxygen-rich environments (concentration
- > 25% at 1 atm)
- in wet environments
- in the presence of flammable anaesthetics or gases
Precautions For The Practitioner:
- Do not drop, sit on, or step on the amplifier or sensors.
- Check if your subject has a sensitive dermatological condition causing sensor intolerance.
- Avoid cross-subject contamination. Do not use with subjects having open wounds or scalp infections.
- The Dev Kit headset is not a diagnostic tool. Any medical diagnosis related to the EEG should be derived by a certified physician.
- Dimensions:2.5 x 9 x 8 cm
- Bandwidth:0-131 Hz with true DC coupling.
- Accelerometer:3-axis accelerometer measures head motion
- Range:10 meters
- Noise:<1.0 μV RMS from 1-50 Hz, shorted inputs.
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Compatible With: CGX Wireless Stimtrigger.
- Battery Life:8 hour battery life
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology