Casio fx-100AU PLUS Scientific Calculator 2nd Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Casio Scientific Calculator has a large, 16-digit natural display for completing a range of mathematical tasks. Using this calculator, you can work with random integers, complete normal distribution calculations, as well as finding medians and quartiles. It also features up to 40 different unit conversions to make working with different units of measure simple.
- This is a scientific calculator.
- It has a 16-digit, dual-line display.
- It uses R03 and AAA batteries.
- You can use it to convert between units such as centimetres to inches and vice versa.
- It offers a list-based data entry for statistics.
- It can be used for normal distribution calculations as well as calculating quartiles and medians.
- The calculator comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Descriptive Colour
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5 year
- Model Number
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 83.5W x 164D x 18.6H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.1 kg
- Number of Digits Displayed
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type