All-in-One EmotiBit Bundle
What is EmotiBit?
EmotiBit is a wearable sensor for capturing high-quality emotional, physiological, and movement data. EmotiBit provides scientifically validated sensing, making it an ideal tool for research. It's open-source (Arduino-compatible) and the data can be streamed wirelessly to any platform, enabling artists and makers to unlock new perspectives on biometric signals. EmotiBit is easy to use, so you can quickly integrate it into a class project. The data is 100% user-owned and can be directly recorded to the built-in SD card, empowering anyone to explore their own health and wellness without reservations about where that data might end up.
16+ biometric data streams:
- PPG (3-wavelength) to derive heart rate, heart rate variability, respiration, oxygen saturation, hydration and (we believe) much more!
- EDA / GSR (electrodermal activity / galvanic skin response) reflecting sympathetic nervous system responses that are driven by cognitive and emotional arousal.
- 9-axis IMU (accel, gyro, mag) to derive movements, activity, gesture, rotation, and cardinal direction.
- Body temperature to assess health as well as emotional reactions.
What can you do with EmotiBit?
Whether you're a researcher, developer, educator, artist, or just passionate about harnessing your own physiological data, the EmotiBit offers something for everyone!
Get inspired by the example projects in the product images.
Explore with EmotiBit:
- Get immediate feedback about how cognitive and neural processes change your body’s physiology on a moment by moment basis.
- Log your physical and psycho-emotional changes throughout the day.
- Use the simple data labelling feature built into the cross-platform EmotiBit data visualizer to leverage data science and machine learning and discover your bio-patterns.
- Track changes in body temperature, blood oxygen levels, and much more to build a long-term record of your bio-data.
- Create an audio-visual experience using your own biometric data.
- Data is accurately timestamped for synchronizing with other sensors/systems
What comes in the bundle:
- EmotiBit MD Board (includes a medical-grade thermopile temperature sensor)
- Factory-calibrated Adafruit Feather, for high-accuracy EDA (electrodermal activity) measurements
- 400mAh Lithium-ion battery
- High-speed MicroSD card
- Fully open-source
What is factory-calibrated high-accuracy EDA?
The All-in-One EmotiBit bundle comes with a “Research-grade Kit” including a factory-calibrated Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi that delivers super high-accuracy EDA measurements. The main difference compared to the “Basic Kit” included with other EmotiBit options is that without factory calibration the baseline skin resistance or electrodermal level (EDL) measurements may have an offset that varies somewhat from Feather to Feather.
International Shipping Note:
All OpenBCI orders ship from the US. We ship worldwide!
For an estimate of the total import duty and tax, use this calculator. Enter the HS code 8542310000 when prompted. Please note that product prices and shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. If shipping to Europe, please expect the total cost of import to be about 25% of the product price. If shipping to other countries, it is about 10-20%. Tax such as GST or VAT is the responsibility of the customer. If import tax is not paid, your order will be returned or destroyed. OpenBCI does not collect, control, or determine the amount of tax due on international shipments.
We Also Recommend
The Neurofeedback Book, An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology