Posh Python provides Automation and Artificial Intelligence Technologies to the global audiencePosh Python fulfills the fundamental through to advanced aspects of Information Technology through an online platform. All resources & hardware discussed on this site result in accumulating to provisioning Automation and A.I. in the real world.
Customers that methodically read on each topic and deploy purchased hardware can learn to create and implement vast networks, databases, software and autonomous systems through to smart systems powered by A.I.
Each topic aims to provide customers with procuring knowledge of application of each technology and its leveraged use through Automation and Artificial Intelligence. With this knowledge complex structures of IT use can be applied to broad fields of employment from Education, Hospitals, Private organisations, through to Military and Government.
What set's Posh Python out among competitors is the researched and applied techniques and hardware for implementing Artificial Intelligence to self-manage broad systems autonomously designed to remove human input from the Technology design, deployment and management of any system.
Some of the technologies discussed in this websites are listed below with their relation to Information Technology (IT).
- Automation - From history, theory to the application of autonomous systems.
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) - Through Artificial Neural Interface Modeling and development
- JSON - Markup language with uses in Web Development.
- PowerShell - Scripting language with use in Windows Environments.
- Python - Programming language with use in Scientific, Networking, Web and Linux systems.
- T-SQL - Database language with uses in; Web and Operating system Databases.
- Git - Open source, source code version control framework.
- Django - Web Framework for creating websites using Python.
- IoT - System of connecting unrelated devices managed through the internet.
- Amazon Alexa - Amazon's Voice service product used to manage any system with voice commands.
- Google home - Google's Voice service product used to manage any system with voice commands.
- Microsoft Cortana - Microsoft's Voice service product used to manage any system with voice commands.
- Apple Siri - Apple's Voice service product used to manage any system with voice commands.